With the continuous development and popularization of computer multimedia and network technology, the construction of campus network information system is very necessary and feasible, mainly manifested in:
1. The current campus network information system has developed to the stage of inter-school interconnection, international interconnection, static resource sharing, dynamic information release, remote teaching and collaborative work. The development has put forward higher and higher requirements for the modernization of school education.
2. The ever-increasing amount of educational information has made all levels and types of schools, families and educational management departments increasingly demanding on educational information computer management and educational information services. Whether an individual has the ability to obtain information and process information is a decisive factor for whether to successfully enter the professional world and integrate into the social and cultural environment. Therefore, schools should train all students to have the ability to control and master this technology. On the other hand, as a tool for youth education, information technology also provides unprecedented opportunities for youth. The opportunities provided by new technologies and the advantages they have in teaching are many, especially the use of computers and multimedia systems contributes to the path of personalization, and each student can develop at his own pace on his personal learning path.
3. Education and research departments at all levels, software development units, teaching equipment suppliers and schools at all levels have continuously developed and provided various software and multimedia systems that run on the Internet, and they are becoming more and more visualized and practical, and there is an urgent need for a network environment .
4. The needs of modern education reform. The introduction of computers into all aspects of teaching in the campus network has caused major innovations in teaching methods, teaching methods, and teaching tools. It plays an incalculable role in improving the quality of teaching and promoting the modernization of education in our country. The network also provides an effective way for school administrators and teachers to obtain resources and work together. There is no doubt that the campus network is a powerful means for schools to improve management, work efficiency, and teaching quality. It is also a basic tool for solving educational problems in the information age.
5. With economic development, the government's investment in education has continued to increase; the rapid development of computer technology has caused the price of corresponding products to continue to drop; at the same time, people's awareness and economic strength have continued to increase. A large number of computers enter schools and homes, making it feasible for computers to be used for educational information management and information services.
With the integration of IT technology and the development of intelligent automation functions, the integrated wiring system is the basic platform for the entire intelligent building and intelligent applications. Other systems are built on the basis of the integrated wiring system, which is the basic physical channel for all information.